Norton uninstaller Tool
The Internet has proved to be boon as today we are dependent on the internet for most of our work. But it has few demerits like malware which may enter your device and destroy it completely. In order to protect the device, from all sorts of malware you have to install Norton antivirus on your device. But if in the long run, you find that you are no more accessing the internet on that device on which you have installed it then what could you do? This could be a big issue for you if you don’t know about Norton uninstaller. Yes, Norton has a tool by which you can easily uninstall the antivirus and remove all the products of Norton from your device. Not only that you can again install it back on some other device.
What are the steps of using Norton uninstaller?
It is very simple to understand the working of the uninstaller as you have to simply download it from the website then run it according to the steps mentioned in it. Sometimes you face problem in understanding the steps then you can seek guidance of Norton customer service team. They will ensure that you are able to uninstall it completely. Here are steps that you need to follow:
- First, you should restart your computer and log into windows as a user with an administrative account in order to ensure that there are no updates or tests running in the background.
- In the next step, you have to log into windows as a user with all the administrative rights and if you plan to uninstall Norton internet security software through windows control panel, then you have to do it by following the instructions mentioned for the version of windows that you have for your device.
- Once the steps are followed one by one you find that the Norton gets uninstalled automatically. Now, you have the option to install it back on some other device on which you are accessing the internet.
These steps of using Norton uninstaller are very easy to follow. In case you find that even after following each step-in detail you are unable to uninstall it then you have to contact us either through a phone number or you can even convey the problem through chat. Our team will definitely guide you in the next process. They may suggest you download some other tool and follow the instructions for it. You must always ensure that you saved all your work and also closed all your open documents before starting the process. This is highly advisable as because your PC will get restarted in the duration of the process. You can always contact the Norton support team if you need help in the process.
How does our team help?
In order to complete the uninstallation, the process you have to download the Norton uninstaller tool and run the downloaded file. In the next step, you have to accept the license agreement and privacy policies and then again click on continue. Now, you can find all the files of Norton present on your device. You have to select those files and remove them. At last restart the computer and if any kind of dialog box appears then click on run then again restart the computer if needed. In case Here are ways in which our team helps:
- You can get in touch with our executives if you find that after completing the process, there is some prompting. You can also restart the device as that will solve the issue to some If you need any kind of assistance in the duration of uninstallation, then you can take the help of the service team by calling in Norton phone number.
- Most importantly you should always make sure that you delete the remover folder manually once you have completed the uninstallation process using the uninstaller. As for installing Norton, you have to make sure that you follow all the steps correctly. When you have Norton security download from the website then you will find that there are some steps mentioned which you have to follow to install it. Our team will guide you through the steps and make sure that you install the antivirus on the device.
If you want that you are protected from any such issue in the uninstallation process and you can easily access the internet on the device, then you can seek help from a support company for guiding you through the process of using Norton uninstaller. Although there are many such companies present in the market our team is well trained to tackle any such issue within a short interval of time. If you want to know about the uninstallation process in detail then you can find that our team beside you. You can have an assurance that the team will always serve you with the best result oriented services.